What youâ€™ll see:
- Lots of user change requests before/soon after the product is released
- Arguments among the technical staff as to what the user â€œreallyâ€ wants
- Released product doesnâ€™t meet user expectations.
Why Should You Care? Becauseâ€¦
- Customers donâ€™t want to pay for products that donâ€™t meet their needs
- If an end user refuses to use the product as delivered, their confidence in you is eroded – Youâ€™ll spend a lot of money trying to â€œmake it rightâ€ or youâ€™ll give up that customerâ€™s future business.