What youâ€™ll see:
- Idealistic approach that assumes â€œall is wellâ€ even when there is evidence that all is NOT well
- Issues that are known risks to project staff are a surprise to management
- Every time a new problem manifests, a new management technique is tried
Why Should You Care? Becauseâ€¦
- The project may escape some of the â€œbulletsâ€, but not all
- No lessons learned for future projects means making the same mistakes on multiple projects
- Repeated project failures due to the realization of unforeseen (but predictable!) risks costs you business, if not the whole company.