SEPG or QAG is an important group in a CMMI Organization and is involved with Continuous Process Improvement. If you have missed our post on Roles and Responsibilities of SEPG or QAG Group click on the link.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the SEPG/QAG Group, here are some of the qualities required in a SEPG Team Member in a CMMI Organization:
- CMMI Knowledge is an added advantage. Knowledge of other Quality Framework and Standards makes you a pro.
- Subject Matter Expertise – you should have good knowledge and skill set in your field. It may in Software Development, Requirements Gathering, Software Design, Testing, Quality or any other field. But should understand Software Development Life Cycle models.
- Should have worked with good number of projects and people.
- Understand Processes and know about Process Improvement. Should have experience in assisting project teams in process implementation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Team Player.
- Should be self motivated and capable of motivating others.
- Should be enthusiast about the process improvement and the organization.
- Should take part in SEPG meetings actively.
- Should complete the tasks on time, assigned by SEPG Team.
How DQS India can help in SEPG Team Development?
SEPG Team Development is a very critical event. At the same time it shows the organizational cultural change initiative and like every other change it may encounter resistance from staff members. DQS India provides guidance, support and consulting for all CMMI activities including SEPG Team Formation in the CMMI Organization.
We provide guidance on different SEPG Roles and their responsibilities. Training for these roles are provided to selected Team Members. We also ensure that SEPG Team remain alive in the organization.
Contact DQS India
Interested in our CMMI Services, please contact:
DQS Certification India Private Limited
Please note: Email communication would be preferred mode of communication.
Reference Material taken from www.dqsindia.com