Many participants in our training sessions ask us how they can find out the exact CMMI Maturity Level an organization has been assessed for?
We can find out the Maturity Level of an organization from CMMI Institute Published Appraisal Results (PARS) website.
Before we move ahead, let us understand what is Published Appraisal Results (PARS):
Published Appraisal Results
Published Appraisal Results (PARS) is an online repository of Appraisals (SCAMPI A Assessment) conducted by CMMI Institute through Authorised Assessors. PARS is maintained by CMMI Institute (earlier SEI).
PARS provides following data related to an assessment:
- Company – Whose OU was assessed
- Organizational Unit – Unit of the company which went under assessment
- Model/Constellation – against which company was assessed
- Maturity Level – for which maturity level company was assessed
- Year – of assessment conduct
- Country – of the company
- Team Leader – CMMI Lead Appraiser
- Sponsor – Person who sponsor the assessment
Some practical now – let us find out CMMI Maturity Level of an organization
In this post we will find out the CMMI Maturity Level of a company. Let’s us assume we want to know the CMMI Maturity Level of Sify Technologies Limited. Follow these steps to get the information about the Maturity Level of Sify:
Step 1 – Go to https://sas.cmmiinstitute.com/pars/pars.aspx . You will see the following page –
The screen is divided into two parts –
a) Filter Options given at the top and
b) Appraisal results given at bottom.
Step 2 – Now there are two options to search the company –
- You can use your browser’s search to search for text Sify in the Appraisal Results. Just press Control + F (CTRL+F) and type Sify in the text box and press enter. You will be moved to the Sify in the Appraisal Results. It may happen that there may be more than one Sify available in the list, so continue finding until you find Sify Technologies Limited.
- Or you can filter the results using Filter Options. It will reduce the number of results and makes searching easy.
- Select India in the country combobox.
- Click on Apply Filter.
- Results will be filtered in the box of Appraisal Results.
- Now you can scroll down to the Sify or use browser search as shown in step 2.a
- Following information is shown in the Appraisal Results box:
- Company – Sify Technologies Limited
- Organizational Unit – Software Engineering Division
- Team Leader – Rajendra Khare (CMMI Lead Appraiser)
- Sponsor – Venkata Rao Mallineni
- Appraisal End Date – 07/26/2012
- Model (Representation): Maturity Level – CMMI-DEV v1.3(Staged): Maturity Level 5
Step 3 – View more detailed Appraisal Information –
For more information on the appraisal results click on the Organizational Unit Name link given at below the Organization Name. In our search it is Software Engineering Division. On clicking the link we are shown following details of the Assessment:
- Organization Name: Sify Technologies Limited
- Organizational Unit: Software Engineering Division
- Appraisal Sponsor Name: Venkata Rao Mallineni
- Lead Appraiser Name: Rajendra Khare
- Partner Name: DQS Certification India Private Limited
- Organizational Sample Size
- Appraisal Description
- Sampling Summary
- Model Scope and Appraisal Ratings
Hire CMMI Consultant for Your CMMI Assessment
You can hire CMMI Consultant from DQS India for any kind of CMMI Implementation and for any CMMI Model. Contact Information is available at DQS India Contact Page.
You can read more about DQS India CMMI Consultant.