SQA (Software Quality Assurance) Engineer in an Organization going for CMMI Assessment has various responsibilities. SQA Team Structure depends on the overall strength of the organization and number of people involved with process implementations (in Software Development or Services Organization). SQA is the mainly responsible for leading the Quality Initiative in the CMMI organization and is responsible for conducting many associated process improvement activities in the organization.
SQA is involved with these CMMI Process Improvement activities:
- Process Improvement Planning
- Conducting Audit of products, projects and services
- Development, modification and updating of a CMMI Compliant QMS
- Implementation Checks and Audits and the Follow-up Audits
- Conducting Training for Process Implementers according to their roles
- Training to Project Team Members on core activities like Project Management, Estimation, Reviews etc.
- Metrics Analysis Report preparation
- Preparation for SCAMPI Assessment Documentation and Training
All these activities are targeted towards the Continuous Process Improvement in the organization using CMMI Framework.
Let DQS India help you in training your internal resources for CMMI Implementation activities
DQS India provides training to internal resource in the organization to conduct CMMI Process Improvement Services. We at DQS India can also provide you with a team of professionals who can support and lead your CMMI Implementations. Our CMMI Consultants are quite experienced and professional for CMMI Implementations and related activities. With them you can be rest sure about the CMMI Implementation.
You can read more about DQS India CMMI Consultant.