Recently our organization completed the CMMI Maturity Level 3 SCAMPI A Assessment successfully and got listed on SEI (now CMMI Institute) Published Appraisal Results Website. Our team worked hard and was able to achieve the same in 12 months time. Now we want to know about next course of action.
It is great news that your hard work has resulted in the successful completion of SCAMPI A Assessment for CMMI Maturity Level 3 for your organization. What is more exciting and great is that you are interested in the next course of action? This is important for large as well as small organizations to keep working on Process Improvement even after getting the formal assessment. Otherwise they may be lost in the crowd of ill-managed organizations in terms of quality and may suffer loss in business.
Now let us have a look at activities required after SCAMPI A Assessment. We can categories these activities in two categories â€“ Organizational and Project:
Organization Level Activities
- Process Asset Library Build-up, Up-dation and Maintenance
- Maturity Level Implementation Planning and Execution
- Metrics Feasibility Study Report
- Conduct Metrics Analysis
- Prediction Model Assessment
- OPM Plan Assessment and Implementation
- CAR Plan Assessment and Implementation
- Organizational Metrics Management Assessment
- Alignment Analysis for Project and Business Objectives
Project Level Activities
- Project Assessments
- Project Health Index
- Project Metrics Analysis Assessment
- Alignment Analysis for Project and Business
DQS India can help in sustaining the Process Improvement in IT Organizations
DQS India, a premier, CMMI Consultant (SEI Profile â€“ http://partners.clearmodel.com/partner/dqs-certification-india-private-limited/) provides CMMI Maintenance Services and can help organizations in keeping the Process Improvement focus for their targeted Maturity Levels. DQS India provides services for CMMI Maintenance.
Contact DQS India
Interested in our CMMI Maintenance Services, please contact:
DQS Certification India Private Limited
Please note: Email communication would be preferred mode of communication.
Reference Material taken from www.dqsindia.com