Lots of IT companies today are using or moving towards using Agile Projects to develop new projects because of the freedom project teams have and the enhanced experience customer enjoy in Agile Environments. At the same time these companies fear that they would not be able to attend CMMI Maturity Levels 3 by with Agile Projects. Many Quality Consultants also think the same way and does want to explore the area for the middle way.
But the fact is that Agile also have some processes in place which projects teams follow religiously without knowing that they are following them. Agile Environments have a number of processes like Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, User Stories, Daily Stand-up Meetings etc., which are quite good practices.
If project teams are following agile practices regularly and have their evidences, it cannot be said that they are not using processes and they are not in compliance with CMMI.
What you need is a support or guidance from an Expert:
- Who has good understanding of processes involved with Agile Projects and Environments
- Who can tweak/customise processes to suit the requirements of CMMI Process Areas at the Specific Practices level
- Who can take your organization further on the track of CMMI Maturity Level 3
- Who can provide training to project teams for effective implementations
- Who can assess the implementation of processes in agile projects and suggest improvements
How DQS can help in managing Agile Projects in compliance with CMMI?
DQS has professionals who have many years of experience with IT Industry and have worked with almost all SDLC models and have worked at different functions like Delivery Heads, Project Managers, Developers, and Quality Managers etc. With the expertise of these professionals you can be sure that you are on right track of your journey of CMMI Maturity Level 3.