Most of the companies, unless there are very specific reasons, are interested in listing their website on the SEI PARS Website ( sas.sei.cmu.edu/pars/pars.aspx). The PARS allows the confidential information of the appraisal like project name, etc., to remain confidential, is so desired. The Lead Appraiser has to identify this â€“ as sensitive and then it is not displayed. It may happen sometimes that the Appraiser and the Appraisal Sponsor has not discussed this â€“ and an omission may happen. One can ask, why the company has not preferred to be listed on the SEI PARS website. There are some other ways to evaluate this: Company will have the Final Findings Presentation identifying the assessed maturity level. Company will have the Appraisal Disclosure Statement signed by Lead Appraiser and the Appraiser Sponsor. Company may have a document showing the Assessed Maturity Level showing the Appraisal Dates and signed by Lead Appraiser and ATM Members. This document may contain the Appraisal Identification Number. The Appraisal ID is the number by which the Appraisal is logged into the SEI Appraisal System (SAS) by the Lead Appraiser.
DQS Contact Info
Rajendra's LinkedIn Profile
Rajendra is a qualified and certified Lead Appraiser and Instructor for the following :
- SCAMPI High Maturity Lead Appraiser (Certified)
- SEI-Certified SCAMPI v1.3 Lead Appraiser for Acquisition (Certified)
- SEI-Certified SCAMPI v1.3 Lead Appraiser for Development (Certified)
- SEI-Certified SCAMPI v1.3 Lead Appraiser for Services (Certified)
- SEI-Certified Introduction to CMMI-DEV v1.3 Instructor (Certified)
- SEI-Certified Services Supplement for CMMI-DEV Instructor (Certified)
- SEI-Certified CMMI-DEV Level 2 for Practitioners Instructor (Certified)
- SEI-Certified CMMI-DEV Level 3 for Practitioners Instructor (Certified)
- SEI-Certified SCAMPI B & C Team Leader for Acquisition (Certified)
- SEI-Certified SCAMPI B & C Team Leader for Development (Certified)
- SEI-Certified SCAMPI B & C Team Leader for Services (Certified)
- Step by Step - How to check the CMMI Maturity Level of an organization?
- How to become a CMMI certified auditor?
- How to implement Causal Analysis and Resolution, as per CMMI?
- How do we know the company is CMMI Level 5 or not?
- How to apply Defect Removal Efficiency (DRE) metric in projects?
- How to do Product Integration (PI)?
- What are the roles & responsibilities of SEPG (Software Engineering Process Group) & QAG (Quality Assurance Group) in a CMMI Organization (or to be)?
- How to apply CMMI Measurement and Analysis (MA) in my organization as per CMMI?
- What is Organizational Process Definition (OPD) and how it helps in Process Improvement?
- How traceability is maintained for the software work product under Requirements Management (REQM) Process Area in CMMI?
Latest News from DQSIndia.com
- Approach to CMMI Certification
- AS-IS Assessment
- CMMI Assessment
- CMMI Appraisal Sponsor
- CMMI and ISO
- CMMI and Security
- CMMI Benefits
- CMMI Certification
- CMMI Compliance
- CMMI Constellation
- CMMI Consultant
- CMMI Consultants
- CMMI Events
- CMMI for Development
- CMMI for Services
- CMMI High Maturity
- CMMI Implementation
- CMMI Institute
- CMMI Maturity Level 3
- CMMI Maturity Level 4
- CMMI Maturity Level 5
- CMMI Product Suite Services
- CMMI Toolkit
- CMMI Training
- CMMI Webinar
- HDI Certification
- Information Security
- Personnel Certifications
- Process Area
- Process Mapping
- Requirements Management
- Software Quality
- Standards for Certification
- Top / Senior Management